Sunday, November 8, 2009

My plan to lose 30 pounds

Dear Reader,

After seven years of playing football I have come to the end of the road, last Saturday was my final football game barring any unexpected calls from the NFL,UFL or international football team. So now that my football days are over it is time to loose all this excess weight I have accumulated over the days. No longer will I frequent all you can eat buffets and stuff my belly with food. I from now on will eat an Asian style diet lots of rice and vegetables along with green tea and rice. I will also pursue boxing as my main physical activity. I hope to by February to be down to 210 pounds right now I currently weight 255. For those of you who are interested keep paying attention to the blog I will keep you posted along my journey.

Sincerely,
Boblack

No comments:

Post a Comment