Wednesday, February 24, 2010

During any Recession you should turn to Rice

Dear Reader,

While many people have been struggling. I have been doing just fine. I was not caught up in the housing bubble. I don't have a mortgage that is too big to pay, or securities in my portfolio that have become worthless. I have taken many steps to insure I have plenty of money in the months to come. One of these steps is eating more rice for many reason but mainly because rice is one of the most inexpensive foods that can be found.

I have friends who spend twenty dollars a day on food, not me! With 20 dollars I can buy a 10 lb bag or rice and eat good for 2 weeks. Of course I don't eat just rice I usually add in lots of vegetables and a little bit of fish. All these ingredients can be brought cheaply at Walmart, Safeway, Krogers or even online. Remember when you get fast food you are only full for one meal but when you buy rice you are full for many meals.

Arya Supreme Quality Basmati Rice, 10-lbs Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment