Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 Day Soup Diet

Dear Readers,

I am currently weigh 220 pounds down from 255 my football playing weight. I lost most of my weight by eating Asian food and playing a lot of basketball. My target weight is 205 so I still have a few more pounds to go. I have enjoyed eating Asian food but now I am switching to more aggressive measures to get the last few pounds off. I am going to start a soup diet that consists of me eating nothing for soup for 7 days. Even though this is not the healthiest diet because of the calorie restriction and the high amount of sodium in soaps it is pretty effective many people have reported losing 10 pounds but this may be due to water lost. I will report each day from now on of how I feel and let you know my final weight next week.


Your friend,
Jeffrey Boateng

No comments:

Post a Comment