Saturday, May 22, 2010

Early Morning Workouts

Dear Reader,

What do you do when first get up in the morning. Do you rub your eyes, turn of the alarm clock, and head straight to your shower? If so you could be wasting a valuable opportunity to burn off fat. During the night your body was busy repairing itself and using all the energy stores in your body. When you wake up there is nothing left which makes it a perfect opportunity for you to burn fat. If you start exercising as soon as you wake up your body will have no choice but to burn the excess fat stored on you. I know it is hard to get out of bed and exercise but believe me it is worth it. Nothing is better than early morning exercise. I have made the most gains in fats loss with early morning exercise and I generally feel better the rest of the day when I do. So try it and let me know.

Sincerely,
Boblack

No comments:

Post a Comment