Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 1 of the Soup Diet

Dear Readers,

Today is Day 1 of my 7 day soup diet so far it has gone well. I woke up around 10 am and devoured some beef and vegetable soup it was from a can so it was bit salty but otherwise it tasted pretty good. I went to class at 1:25 and during the ten minute break around 2 I drank a banana protein drink. One I got back from my class I had a beef and barley soup. As for how this diet is effecting me: I have a lot of energy but the soup is definitely not filling my stomach. On the plus side my digestive system is getting a well deserved rest. Soup is one of the easiest food to digest and is packed full of nutrients I just wish I had the resources to make my own soup from scratch. The kitchen in my college is horrible and food always seem to disappear out of the fridge.

Your friend,
Jeffrey Boateng

No comments:

Post a Comment