Friday, July 31, 2009

How to Heal Hamstring Injuries Faster

As an avid football player I have suffered many injuries from sprained ankles to back spams. One of the worst and most annoying injuries I have ever had is a hamstring pull. In the past when I pulled my hamstring it used to take weeks to heal but now I have found a herb that has sped up the healing process. This wonder herb is called capsicum which is also know as cayenne. This herb is very hot and when applied to the hamstring promotes blood circulation. Circulation is the key to healing your hamstring the more blood you can get to your hamstring the faster it will heal. So the next time you pull your hamstring make sure to apply capsicum once a day. You should also make sure to do bodyweight squats and apply ice for 20 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment